CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate I Recruitment 2026
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate I Recruitment 2026
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR CSMCRI) has released the official Project Associate - I (PAT-I) Notification 2026 on its official website. A total of 1 vacancy has been announced under the CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate - I (PAT-I) Recruitment 2026. Eligible candidates up to 35 years of age with an M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Botany or B.E./B.Tech. in the relevant discipline can apply via email on or before 30 September 2026. The official notification PDF and application details are available below.
Company Name | Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute |
Post Name | Project Associate - I (PAT-I) |
No of Posts | 1 |
Salary | Rs. 25000 - 31000 Per Month |
Qualification | M.Sc. Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Botany, B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/Fermentation Technology/Bioprocess Engineering/Industrial Biotechnology |
Age Limit | Max: 35 years |
Last Date | 30 September 2026 |
Apply Mode | Email |
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate - I Vacancy 2026
Post Name | Total Posts |
Project Associate - I (PAT-I) | 1 |
Total | 1 |
Eligibility Criteria
- M.Sc. Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Botany from a recognized university
- OR B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/Fermentation Technology/Bioprocess Engineering/Industrial Biotechnology from a recognized University.
Age Limit
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
Salary / Stipend
- Rs. 25,000/- + HRA or Rs. 31,000/- + HRA Per Month
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate - I Recruitment 2026 - Important Dates
Event | Date |
Last Date of receipt of applications through e-mail | 30 September 2026 |
Age as on | 30 September 2026 |
Selection Process
- Scrutiny of applications
- Online Interview via MS Teams
- Document Verification
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail to the following addresses: sourishb.csmcri@csir.res.in. The last date of receipt of E-mail is 30/09/2026. Applications received by email will be scrutinized based on a certain criteria and only shortlisted candidates as are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend interview using online mode, i.e. MSTEAMS. The details of the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by email.
The candidates are requested to send their CV with the following details: (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail address, contact no., MSTEAMS id etc., (2) Proof of date of birth, (3) Details of educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the scanned copies of certificates/ testimonials.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Prepare your application with complete bio-data including personal details, educational qualifications, and experience.
- Attach self-attested copies of all required documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, ID proof, and recent passport-size photographs.
- Clearly mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Send the complete application to the official email address mentioned in the notification.
- Ensure the email is sent before the last date: 30-09-2026.
- Keep a copy of the sent email for future reference.
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate - I Recruitment 2026 - Important Links
Link Description | Link |
Official Notification PDF | |
Official Website |
Join WhatsApp Channel: Click Here
Join Telegram Channel: Click Here
Gujueduhouse Official Website: Click Here
LATEST GUJARAT JOBS CLICK HERE
Note: Before applying Candidates are suggested to please always check once and confirm the above detail with the official website and Notification/Advertisement.
