CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate Recruitment 2026
CSIR CSMCRI
Project Associate Recruitment 2026
Central
Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR CSMCRI) has officially
released a notification for the recruitment of 1 Project Associate-I Posts.
This recruitment drive offers a great opportunity for candidates looking for
government jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending their
resume and documents to the official email address. The email application must
be submitted on or before 09-09-2026. Candidates are advised to send their
applications well before the deadline. In this article, you will find complete
details about Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026, including vacancy details,
eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, selection process, email application
steps, and important links.
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment
2026 - Overview
|
Company Name |
Central Salt &
Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR CSMCRI) |
|
Post Name |
Project Associate-I |
|
No of Posts |
1 |
|
Advt No |
CSIR-CSMCRI/SMC/FTT-050610/2026-27 |
|
Salary |
Rs. 25000 - 31000
Per Month |
|
Qualification |
Bachelor's degree
(B.E./B.Tech) in Civil Engineering |
|
Age Limit |
Max: 35 years |
|
Last Date |
09 September 2026 |
|
Apply Mode |
Email |
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment
2026 - Vacancy Details
|
Post Name |
Total Posts |
|
Project Associate-I
(PAT-I) |
1 |
|
Total |
1 |
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment
2026 - Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor's degree (B.E./B.Tech)
in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment
2026 - Application Fee
|
Category |
Fee |
|
General/OBC |
Nil |
|
SC/ST |
Nil |
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment
2026 - Age Limit
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided
as per Government of India/CSIR instructions for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Women.
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment
2026 - Salary / Stipend
- Rs. 25000 + HRA or Rs. 31000 +
HRA Per Month
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment
2026 - Important Dates
|
Event |
Date |
|
Last Date for
Application |
09 September 2026 |
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment
2026 - Selection Process
- Online Interview
How to Apply
Candidates
who wish to apply for CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026 via
email should follow the steps below.
- Read the official notification
carefully before applying.
- Prepare your application with
complete bio-data including personal details, educational qualifications,
and experience.
- Attach self-attested copies of
all required documents such as educational certificates, experience
certificates, ID proof, and recent passport-size photographs.
- Clearly mention the post
applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Send the complete application
to the official email address mentioned in the notification.
- Ensure the email is sent before
the last date: 09-09-2026.
- Keep a copy of the sent email
for future reference.
CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment
2026 - Important Links
|
Link Description |
Link |
|
Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
Official Website |
Join WhatsApp Channel: Click Here
Join Telegram Channel: Click Here
Gujueduhouse Official Website: Click Here
LATEST GUJARAT JOBS CLICK HERE
Note: Before applying Candidates are suggested to please always check
once and confirm the above detail with the official website and
Notification/Advertisement.
